In order to be considered for admission, all applicants must:
- Complete the Graduate School Application. Applications to the counseling psychology program are due no later than close of business on December 1.
- Pay the $60 application fee by credit card or electronic check
- Upload/Enter the following materials into the Graduate School Application:
- Unofficial transcripts of all prior Undergraduate and Graduate coursework and degree confirmations
- Complete Psychology Graduate Program Application
- Complete Program-specific essay responses
- Upload current resume/vita
- Self-reported GRE scores
- Three names/email addresses for referees
- Official GRE scores should be submitted directly to the Office of Graduate Admissions
Applicants whose native language is not English must:
- Submit official TOEFL scores directly from ETS to University of Tennessee, 1843
- Submit official IELTS scores directly from IELTS administrator to Office of Graduate Admissions
DO NOT SUBMIT TRANSCRIPTS OR ANY OTHER MATERIAL BY POSTAL MAIL UNLESS REQUESTED TO DO SO. THIS WILL DELAY PROCESSING YOUR APPLICATION.